The UCR Grid Portal provides a single web interface to those
computational clusters on the UCR campus that have joined the UCR Grid.
It is especially convenient to use the Grid Portal if you have login ids on
more than one computational resource. The UCR Grid Portal is part of UC
Riverside's Cyberinfrastructure strategy. Learn more at
Compute Power Available in the UCR Grid:
Number of Clusters: 1
Number of Nodes: 65
Aggregate Peak Performance: 918 GFlops*
* GFlops measured by LINPACK Benchmark
UCR Clusters Currently Accessible:
Mavericks - 14 node cluster
Hercules - 10 node cluster
The UCR Grid Portal Provides:
- Single Sign On - Your single Grid Username provides
access to all the clusters, even though you may have different login ids
- Unified Interface - The Grid Portal web interface
provides a uniform working environment on all the clusters.
- Resource Discovery - See at a glance, the status of all
the clusters you have access to. Determine which can schedule your jobs
fastest at the current time.
- Job Submittal - Submit jobs to any of the clusters and
view the results through the web. Special application services have been
created for all popular programs. These allow you to easily run one of these
programs on any cluster on which it is installed.
- File Transfer - Easliy transfer files among the clusters
and from your local machine to any of the clusters.
- File Management and Editing - Edit files on the clusters
via the web, create and delete and rename files, change permissions, etc.
- Visualization - Visualize chemistry results. Other
visualization will be added.